How to Make Bat Garland
Halloween Decor - Bat Attack
and so easy
in the beginning: the idea and sketch
to make: 1) snip black paper (construction / cardstock) into bat shapes (i did three per 8.5 x 11 sheet)
2) sparkle the eyes (droplets of red paint with red glitter)
3) dust the excess glitter off to reveal (now) creepy bat
4) after the creepy bat's eyes dry, hole punch two holes on the thickest part of the wing or body (i alternated)
5) connect the bat attack by stringing thin WIRE through the pre-punched holes...
6) place them creeping up a wall, hallway, etc.
...download and print this for help...